Designed for travelling, the new ‘ESDA-Lite’ is ideal for the document examiner who has to work away from the laboratory. It is supplied with all accessories for the electrostatic detection of indented writing on documents and is contained within a robust, padded carrying case.
– Portable, weighing less than 18kg (39lbs)
– Cascade and Toner Pad development techniques
– Processes documents up to 230mm x 335mm
– 1000M of imaging film and 50 sheets of fixing film
– Universal power input uses 90 to 240VAC, for go-anywhere operation
– Fast and simple to operate with no interference with other forensic tests
– Document humidifier and humidity meter
– Case specification suitable for airline baggage
The electrostatic imaging process is the most effective technology for detecting indented writing on questioned documents, a process that is perfectly embodied in the ESDA-Lite.