VB i-match is the awarded multimodal ABC eGate fully supporting multimodal biometrics (iris, fingerprint and facial recognition). It is currently the state-of-the-art in biometric e-gates and the first of its kind to be single-sourced and designed with the traveller’s experience in mind.
In fact, vb i-match provides a self-service process, lowering waiting times, minimizing intervention from authorities and raising the appeal of using the airport.
These eGates are extremely robust and safe, and comply with the current e-Border security strategies. They support the existing tight security rings and comply with the inspection processes already in place, while performing the toughest checks ever, without bringing the traffic at borders to a halt.
VB i-match is operationally sound and successfully deployed at Schiphol (NL) airport, the 6th busiest Airport in the World for international passenger traffic, and also in land, air and sea borders in the UK, Finland, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Venezuela and Rwanda.
At a glance:
– Multimodal biometrics (iris, fingerprint and facial recognition)
– Clearance time < 10 seconds
– Ultra compact all-in-one design
– Flexible and modular
– Fully customizable colours, finishing and body
– Automatic height adjustable sensors, automatic lighting and pose control for ICAO-compliant capture and matching
– Easy installation and minimal infrastructure preparation
VB i-match has a proven track record over the last 3 years, being the Worldwide leader in Automated Border Control, with 300 gates deployed and over 10 Million users cleared per year.